Friday, March 16, 2012

Warm Sunday

*photos were taken by Miko Saldana

I shot this a couple of weeks ago at our church parking lot (hence, the cars in the background). It was a warm Sunday afternoon and I thought, this would be the perfect opportunity to wear shorts! As you know, it doesn't get too warm in San Francisco and gets cold at night, so wearing tights is perfect because it's so sheer, yet its still good for a cover up.  I love this outfit! I was so comfortable all day. I love my top with the shorts; it really dressed up my outfit a little bit, but the boots makes it a little edgy. I don't know, right now, I'm really a big fan of that "I'm a rock star, I need to make my outfit look edgy and wild" look. 

Top: French connection

Shorts: Zara
Shoes: DolceVita

Belt, ring, bracelet: H&M

Necklace: forever 21
I also wore an over-sized cardigan with it from H&M (not pictured, obviously), but I took it off coz it got really warm.


No comments:

Post a Comment